Scout Led Code of Conduct
The Leaders and Scouts of the 1st Liss Scout Troop have agreed to work together to promote respect and good behaviour in the Troop, to support our enjoyment of a programme which is both challenging and fun.
Our Code of Conduct has been written in collaboration between the Scout Leaders and Scouts. Together, we will:
- Respect everyone, property, equipment and time
- Listen to each other and avoid inappropriate shouting
- Avoid bad language, physical contact and bullying behaviour at all times
- Be quiet and sensible during ceremonies and explanations
- Set a good example to those around us
- Be smart, punctual and wear our uniform with pride
- Get involved and give our best effort to all activities
- Hand in electronic devices at the beginning of meetings
- Avoid bringing unnecessary items to meetings (food, toys, games, gadgets etc)
- Keep the Scout Promise and the Scout Law
- Have fun!
We ask that all members of 1st Liss Scout Troop sign up to our Code of Conduct. The Code is written and agreed by the Scouts and Scout Leaders and is signed by all Scouts, Young Leaders, Leaders and regular adult helpers who attend meetings or events of 1st Liss Scouts.