110g Cream Cheese
12 Oreo Biscuits
- Pull the biscuits in half
- Scrape off the filling and keep it in a bowl.
- Put the biscuits into the plastic bag, wrap the bag in a tea towel and whack it with a rolling pin until you have crumbs
- Mix the crumbs with the cream cheese and biscuit filling in the bowl
- Shape the goo into 2cm rough balls and put in the fridge while you have tea
- Roll the cooled balls into smooth balls
- Melt the chocolate in a mug in the microwave or place the mug in a pan partially filled with water
- Dip each ball into the chocolate (I found using 2 teaspoons helpful) and put it on to greaseproof paper
- Make a small hole in each bomb and poke in about 2cm of a strawberry shoelace.
- Return to the fridge for about 15 minutes
- Do the washing up